After four years of doing Dakota Local Food Network, Barb, Tonya, and I are moving on to other things.
We will keep the site up for a while for people to use as reference, but we won’t be publishing any new material. And what is published may not be as accurate as it once was.
Thanks to all who have contributed over the years. We appreciate your support.
For ongoing information please consider the following:
- For the Black Hills Farmers Market:
- For our favorite CSA:
- For gardening tips:
- For simple living, simple food, local organic gardening, and our other favorite CSA:
- For local food activism and a local food directory:
- For federal food policy and food labeling:
- For growing your own food organically:
- Rapid City Hens, a group that advocates for backyard chickens, is on Facebook.
We wish you all a happy healthy 2014 and lots of good tasty local food.